What's in the Outdoor Garden Bundle?
Each kit includes a full-sized Weed & Grass Killer 1 gal and a full-sized 3-in-1 Plant Spray 24 oz spray bottle.
- Earth's Ally Weed & Grass Killer is a non-selective, ready-to-use herbicide. Powered by sea salt, the Earth’s Ally formula quickly kills common weeds to the root and offers a safer alternative to harsh synthetic chemicals when used as directed. Earth’s Ally kills common weeds, including broadleaf, crabgrass, dandelion, clover, ivy, chickweed and many more. When used as directed, Earth’s Ally delivers visible results in 3 hours and has been proven to kill weeds to the root, so you won’t end up treating the same weed repeatedly.
- Earth's Ally 3-in-1 Plant Spray makes no compromises, effectively controlling soft-bodied insects and common plant diseases with a synergistic blend of thyme, rosemary, clove and peppermint oils. The formula leaves no harmful residue on plants and can be safely sprayed on herbs and vegetables up until the day of harvest.
Made with Safe* Ingredients
- Weed & Grass Killer
- Active Ingredients: Sodium Chloride (10.00%)
- Inert Ingredients: Water, Vinegar, Soap (90.00%)
- 3-in-1 Plant Spray
- Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil, Rosemary Oil, Clove Oil, Peppermint Oil (30.50%)
- Inert Ingredients: Water, Glycerol monooleate, Sorbitol, Isopropyl myristate, Butyl lactate, Lauric acid, Myristic acid, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Oleic acid (69.50%)
- View the label and safety data sheet here
- *Safe when used as directed, always read pesticide labels
Directions for Use
For best results, use Earth’s Ally Weed & Grass Killer on a dry, sunny day. Shake the bottle to thoroughly mix the ingredients and saturate the weeds you want to eliminate using the stream setting, not mist. Apply generously to both the leaves and base of the weed so the sea salt makes its way to the root. Do not use during rainfall or when weeds are wet. Avoid overspray on desirable plants.
Prior to applying Earth's Ally 3-in-1 Plant Spray, shake the bottle well. Fully saturate the stems and leaves of the plant you are treating, including the undersides of the leaves where bugs are often found. Do not apply in temperatures over 90 degrees and for additional safety, avoid use when pollinators are active.