Earth's Ally Disease Control Concentrate is a new generation of disease control formulated from food-grade citric acid. The formula effectively controls powdery mildew, downy mildew, blight, canker, black spot and leaf spot while leaving no harmful residue on plants. Earth’s Ally can be safely sprayed on herbs and vegetables up until the day of harvest. This concentrated formula yields 10 gallons of product, or approximately 50 spray bottles, when mixed with water.
How To Video
Made with Safe* Ingredients
- Active Ingredients: Citric Acid (0.64%)
- Inert Ingredients: Water, Lactose, Ethyl Lactate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Acetate (99.36%)
- View the label and safety data sheet here
- *Safe when used as directed, always read pesticide labels
Directions for Use
For best results, shake the bottle, dilute 6 tablespoons concentrate in 1 gallon water and fully saturate the stems and leaves of the plant you are treating. Continue application every 5-7 days until the disease is controlled.
- 24 fl. oz. ready-to-use
- 1 qt. concentrate (makes 10 gallons)
- 1 qt. ready-to-spray for lawns (covers 5,000 sq. ft.)