Buy More, Save More
Independent Testing Results
- 100% knockdown on spider mites & eggs after 1 week, 1 application
- 99% mortality on aphids after 1 week, 1 application
- 93% control of powdery mildew versus untreated check, after 1 month, 5 applications
- Tested to EPA standard and proven non-toxic to bees
Download the complete trial data here.
Controls Common Plant Diseases
Highly effective at controlling: Powdery Mildew, Downy Mildew, Blight, Canker, Black Spot, Leaf Spot
Kills & Repels Soft-Bodied Insects
Highly effective at killing and repelling: Spider Mites, Two-Spotted Spider Mites, Aphids, White Flies, Mealy Bugs, Leaf Rollers, Scale, Thrips, Pepper Thrips, Russet Mites
Directions for Use
- Prior to mixing, shake the concentrate well.
- For outdoor application, spray plants early in the morning or evening to avoid the hottest part of the day. Avoid spraying in temperatures over 90°F.
- For indoor application, keep lights and fans off for 2–3 hours after spraying.
- No limitation on the number of applications per growing cycle. No need to add a wetting agent.
- Preventative: Mix at 0.25% or 10 mL of concentrate per 1 gallon of water. Thoroughly spray the leaves and stems of the plant you are treating until there is runoff. Shake during use. Repeat this process every 7 days.
- Curative: Mix at 1.0% or 40 mL of concentrate per 1 gallon of water. Thoroughly spray the leaves and stems of the plant you are treating until there is runoff. Shake during use. Repeat this process every 3–5 days, as necessary.
- Active Ingredients:
- Thyme Oil…15.50%
- Rosemary Oil… 10.00%
- Clove Oil….3.00%
- Peppermint Oil…2.00%
- Other: Glycerol Monooleate, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Mystate, Butyl Lactate, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid…69.5%
- Download the SDS sheet here.
Important Shipping Requirements
Drums, pallets and totes will arrive via freight and a forklift needs to be available for receiving. A member of our logistics team will contact you to coordinate freight shipping.