Earth’s Ally 3-in-1 Plant Spray makes no compromises, effectively controlling soft-bodied insects and common plant diseases with a synergistic blend of thyme, rosemary, clove and peppermint oils. The formula leaves no harmful residue on plants and can be safely sprayed on herbs and vegetables up until the day of harvest.
- Kills spider mites, whiteflies, aphids, thrips, mealy bugs, leaf rollers and scale insects
- Controls powdery mildew, downy mildew, blight, canker, black spot and leaf spot
Made with Safe* Ingredients
- Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil, Rosemary Oil, Clove Oil, Peppermint Oil (0.31%)
- Inert Ingredients: Water, Glycerol monooleate, Sorbitol, Isopropyl myristate, Butyl lactate, Lauric acid, Myristic acid, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Oleic acid (99.70%)
- View the label and safety data sheet here
- *Safe when used as directed, always read pesticide labels
Directions for Use
For best results, shake the bottle and fully saturate the stems and leaves of the plant you are treating, including the undersides of the leaves where bugs are often found. Do not apply in temperatures over 90 degrees and for additional safety, avoid use when pollinators are active. This product is also available in a 1-quart concentrate for larger gardens.
- 24 fl. oz. ready-to-use
- 1 gal. ready-to-use
- 1 qt. concentrate (makes 3 gallons)
- 8 fl. oz. concentrate (makes 6 gallons)