Earth's Ally Disease Control for Lawns is a new generation of disease control formulated from food-grade citric acid. The formula effectively controls brown patch, dollar spot, summer patch, anthracnose, rust and mildew while leaving no harmful residue on turf. Earth’s Ally can be safely applied to grass year-round and has been independently tested and proven safe for bees when used as directed. The bottle connects directly to garden hoses and the concentrated formula automatically mixes with water and treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
How To Video
Made with Safe* Ingredients
- Active Ingredients: Citric Acid (0.64%)
- Inert Ingredients: Water, Lactose, Ethyl Lactate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Acetate (99.36%)
- View the label and safety data sheet here
- *Safe when used as directed, always read pesticide labels
Directions for Use
For best results, spray in an even sweeping motion until the lawn is saturated and repeat application every 7-14 days until the disease is controlled.
- 24 fl. oz. ready-to-use
- 1 qt. concentrate (makes 10 gallons)
- 1 qt. ready-to-spray for lawns (covers 5,000 sq. ft.)