Earth's Ally Insect Control Concentrate gives home gardeners and plant parents the best defense against common pests using an effective blend of rosemary, clove and peppermint oils. The formula quickly knocks down spider mites, whiteflies, aphids, thrips, mealy bugs, leaf rollers and scale insects. Earth’s Ally Insect Control has been independently tested and proven safe for bees. This concentrated formula yields 5 gallons of product, or approximately 25 spray bottles, when mixed with water.
How To Video
Made with Safe* Ingredients
- Active Ingredients: Rosemary Oil, Clove Oil, Peppermint Oil (10.99%)
- Inert Ingredients: Water, Glycerol Monooleate, Ethyl Lactate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (89.01%)
- View the label and safety data sheet here
- *Safe when used as directed, always read pesticide labels
Directions for Use
For best results, shake the bottle, dilute 3/4 cup concentrate in 1 gallon water and fully saturate the stems, leaves and undersides of the plant you are treating. Do not apply in temperatures over 90 degrees and for additional safety, avoid use when pollinators are active.
- 24 fl. oz. ready-to-use
- 1 qt. concentrate (makes 4 gallons)
- 1 qt. concentrate (makes 5 gallons)