Earth's Ally Insect Control gives home gardeners and plant parents the best defense against common pests using an effective blend of rosemary, clove and peppermint oils. The formula quickly knocks down spider mites, whiteflies, aphids, thrips, mealy bugs, leaf rollers and scale insects. Earth’s Ally Insect Control has been independently tested and proven safe for bees.
How To Video
Made with Safe* Ingredients
- Active Ingredients: Rosemary Oil, Clove Oil, Peppermint Oil (0.55%)
- Inert Ingredients: Water, Glycerol Monooleate, Ethyl Lactate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (99.45%)
- View the labels and SDS sheets here
- *Safe when used as directed, always read pesticide labels
Directions for Use
For best results, shake the bottle and fully saturate the stems, leaves and undersides of the plant you are treating using the mist setting. Do not apply in temperatures over 90 degrees and for additional safety, avoid use when pollinators are active.
- 24 fl. oz. ready-to-use
- 1 qt. concentrate (makes 4 gallons)
- 1 qt. concentrate (makes 5 gallons)